VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hello all videohelper's , I love avisynth and effort of those people who's keep Authoring some Decent Filter's / Script Respect u from heart "all Author's ".
    And there is something i really like to know that does avisynth have any filter that fix shaking video.
    I tried asking about it in Stabilization Tool V.2.1 but they just blanked me no one did reply nothing it was over week, i was like idiot checking my post everyday there when i wasn't aware i may never get any help while talking in Stabilization tool Pack so i thought to give up asking in there and i removed my question from there.

so this is a just question i m still carrying, can avisynth fix Shaking video? i tried my self but found no luck with fixing shaking. Man it's just coz english is not first language ,is dat's what stopping u to helping me ? Doess anyone have any kind to help me here or i have to stop asking for help to fix videos here.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Stab() for small "film bounce" shaking. DepanStabilize() for handheld camera shake, etc.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by jagabo View Post
    Stab() for small "film bounce" shaking. DepanStabilize() for handheld camera shake, etc.
    1st of all thanks Jagabo . and thanks for pointing me to right filters for fixing shaking yes that sounds right("film bouncing" ((up/down))"). shortly i will post Original sample with try of Stab .I don't know yet that how Depanstabilize works will look into it's documentary to find out it setting's , thanks again really appreciate it , glad now i got something to fix the "bouncing-film" will deffo try to do some test now. have a good day Jagabo i will post my process here soon.
    Quote Quote