VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. So I bought a dvd and it came with Brazilian audio and I wanted to change for portuguese audio and keep the menu and everything in the same disc just change the audio track... I already have the movie in mp4 and the audio in mp3 but I don't know what to do now... can someone help me?
    Quote Quote  
  2. One way:

Rip your DVD (= Make a HDD copy with any copy protection removed)

Make a dummy DVD with the new audio track in DVDStyler. Use DVD -> Add -> Titles from DVD and add the rip. Omit the original audio and add the new. Create the dummy DVD (ISO or Just generate)

Replace the video in your rip with the one from the dummy with Vobblanker. Open the rip and Right click the video PGC -> Replace and replace it with the one from the dummy. Save the new DVD.
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by videobruger View Post
    Rip your DVD (= Make a HDD copy with any copy protection removed)

Make a dummy DVD with the new audio track in DVDStyler. Use DVD -> Add -> Titles from DVD and add the rip. Omit the original audio and add the new. Create the dummy DVD (ISO or Just generate)

Replace the video in your rip with the one from the dummy with Vobblanker. Open the rip and Right click the video PGC -> Replace and replace it with the one from the dummy. Save the new DVD.
    Pound your head on the desk because the new audio will not be in sync.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by hech54 View Post
    Pound your head on the desk because the new audio will not be in sync.
    If this is the same video (version) and duration will be identical then everything should be OK.
    Quote Quote