VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. For those of you that are in Canada, Futureshop has the Epson R200 for $69.99 (after $40.00 Rebate) until July 7th.
    Quote Quote  
  2. I have the R200. Good printer, but be warned...It gobbles up ink. Epson ink is expensive, and the cartridges are SMALL. You can maybe print 100-150 4x6 pictures, before having to replace one of the cartridges. I may get one of those 3rd party ink systems for mine, which use external ink tanks.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Wile_E
    I have the R200. Good printer, but be warned...It gobbles up ink. Epson ink is expensive, and the cartridges are SMALL. You can maybe print 100-150 4x6 pictures, before having to replace one of the cartridges. I may get one of those 3rd party ink systems for mine, which use external ink tanks.
    Which is why I only use my R200 to print dvd discs. I don't use it to print photos when digital photos can be printed by websites like shutterfly.com and stores like wally worlds, costco and sams club for as little as 17cents a print. I use my old HP photo printer if I have to print digital pics.
    Quote Quote