VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Banned
    Search PM
    Hi again! A online free video conversion with 2 GB limit it does exist with especially a MPEG Video to MP4? With Freeconvert.com I can't complete my video conversion because it stuck at 99%. I wonder why this f***ed bug... With CloudConvert I convert this MPEG to MP4 but after 5 minutes it says to buy another minutes to convert video. And I have tried with all the other online video converters but without a free version that goes beyond 1 or 2 GB. I would like to understand where capitalism wants to go by involving these ******* video conversion websites USELESS in my view! Where do we get to this stinking world? And I'm also trying to convert it but without success because of computer RAM is slow, which is why the best alternative online conversion! I would like to understand why there is this on the Web. Unfortunately, this is the flaw that you have in the USA! And I stop here I do not go further! What a frustration!

EDIT: Breaking News: I tried convert-video-online.com by 123Apps.com and this converter with 1 GB limit works perfectly as it should. I must apologize for the outburst but this morning than trying to videoconversion many online sites could not convert the video I had recorded via streaming. Anyway thanks however, even if I haven't received a reply. I fixed it!
    Last edited by VHGNM; 26th Jul 2021 at 12:10. Reason: I fixed it!
    Quote Quote