Many Of us know that with DVD there is always a menu intro before the button highlights show up, I know in Scenarist There is Multiplexed & Non-multiplexed Always-on Menu options, I created 2 separate Menu Video's"01 - Top Menu (Menu Start)"
"02 - Top Menu (Menu IG Point)"

So I added the Multiplexed Always-on IG file to "02 - Top Menu (Menu IG Point)" and added it to the playlist where "01 - Top Menu (Menu Start)" is, and changed the connection_condition to Seamless, but it seems that it keeps telling me that the IG Stream Mismatches, and the other pain is that I want to make "02..." Loop as much as I want, but It Seems its Also going to continue crowding the "Scenario" window with the IG's (Which I expected that to happen)...
There is also the Non-Multiplexed Option which I used so often, but then again, non of the blu-rays I created had a menu Intro...

Is there anyway I can use the Non-multiplexed function and delay the time, or will I have to go the "hiccup" way to when it changed between playlists?

And also, Is there a risk where when the playlist changes between the intro and actual menu video, will there be a blackout in between?, Or will it continue without going back to change (of course with the same Resolution & Frame-rate)?

Thanks In Advance