VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. i have about 300gigs of stuff i recorded off satilite / broadcast air. and recorded multi shows into one file. everything that i have tried aka dvd authuring apps always want to re-encode it all ><, all i want to do is splice / cut about 500 times without settting in front of pc waiting for each 5 minutes for TMPGEnc is there any way to setup it so i can just go in and select were i want splice and let it encode in a batch so it spits out all the shows as seprate files?

better program per chance?
    files mpg 1, mpg 2, wma, the wma files are only a few and can suffer with them. its the mpg 1 and 2 that is over whelming ><

I do NOT want to make it play in a dvd set top player. just simply cut without re-encoding like tmpgenc does. but more on a batch size prosses setting multi spots to cut and spit out to files.

Its a HTPC, aka pc tied into everything from tv to reciever to amp etc.. i have no need to make them work for dvd set top player.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    There are various programs that can be used. Check out the "EDIT" section to the left<<<<<<<.
    Google is your Friend
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    MPEG-VCR eaily cuts your vobs/mpeg easily and outputs all types of files.
    Quote Quote