VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hello everyone

I am trying to download videos from: http://www.dr.dk/Ramasjang/tv/serier/serie/?id=brands&ts=bamses-billedbog

As you see there is not a unique URL to the videos, dont know what you call that.

I have tried ripping with Jaksta, WM Record, getflv and a lot of others, Jaksta does the best job getting the videos, but quality is very bad compared to the original.

I then tried to rip with: Flash Ripper Hunter, quality was awesome, but I dont have the full software, and its not that great for getting the files to get started downloading..

Is there a better program to get for my use on this page? og can I somehow change the quality in Jaksta?

I searched the forum a lot for this question, but didn't find what I thought was the right answer for me..

-JackDanielZ
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    thats NOT 'ripping'

ripping is NOT a Generic term for 'down loading'

you want to Down Load it,

even though you have to hunt for the URL and used specialized softare aka 'down loader' / grabber ?

sorry somebody with more Knowledge will have to help you with the URL and down loading the file
    Quote Quote  
  3. I get an access denied error when I try to view videos from there.

Click image for larger version

Name:	denied.png
Views:	733
Size:	7.1 KB
ID:	19101

Try using URL Snooper to see what files are being accessed.

I did find this page which has links to several video files:

http://www.dr.dk/mu/OldWebStripper/GetPublicResource?resourceId=1417999

I was able to view and/or download via those links with VLC. For example, the first video:
    Code:
    rtsp://om.gss.dr.dk/mediacache/_definst_/mp4:content/CMS/Resources/dr.dk/NETTV/TVR/2013/02/2ecd7d27-a90e-4050-b29d-7ab43eaa00bb/Ramasjang---Relancering_1cccb1d182b54b768e286ebbf35f6fbc.mp4?ID=1417999
    Last edited by jagabo; 30th Jul 2013 at 07:59.
    Quote Quote  
  4. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    I'm moving you to our video streaming/downloading section.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by jagabo View Post
    I get an access denied error when I try to view videos from there.

[Attachment 19101 - Click to enlarge]

Try using URL Snooper to see what files are being accessed.

I did find this page which has links to several video files:

http://www.dr.dk/mu/OldWebStripper/GetPublicResource?resourceId=1417999

I was able to view and/or download via those links with VLC. For example, the first video:
    Code:
    rtsp://om.gss.dr.dk/mediacache/_definst_/mp4:content/CMS/Resources/dr.dk/NETTV/TVR/2013/02/2ecd7d27-a90e-4050-b29d-7ab43eaa00bb/Ramasjang---Relancering_1cccb1d182b54b768e286ebbf35f6fbc.mp4?ID=1417999
    I understand anything you say and it works, but one thing.. How do I download them with VLC?
    Quote Quote  
  6. Originally Posted by JackDanielZ View Post
    How do I download them with VLC?
    File -> Convert/Save. Set Audio and Video to Copy. Pick whatever container you want.
    Quote Quote  
  7. What version are you using I really cant find much of the things you are talking about.

My version : VLC media player 2.0.7 Twoflower
    Quote Quote  
  8. Same version. Oh, sorry, it's Media -> Convert/Save. (The Media menu is where most programs have the File menu.) Then go to the Network tab. Paste the URL, press Convert/Save button. Set parameters.
    Quote Quote  
  9. Originally Posted by jagabo View Post
    Same version. Oh, sorry, it's Media -> Convert/Save. (The Media menu is where most programs have the File menu.) Then go to the Network tab. Paste the URL, press Convert/Save button. Set parameters.
    Thank you very much
    Quote Quote