VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    The latest version of PotPlayer (the one that tries to install McAfee WebAdvisor unless you uncheck a box during installation) swaps the left and right audio channels. I would have posted this on their official forum, but their forum isn't sending out a confirmation email, so I can't post there. Maybe there's an option I don't know about somewhere that I can manually swap the channels back to normal. Who knows, but I thought I'd bring it up here.

I like PotPlayer because it always seems to play 1080p 60fps video without hiccups or dropped frames, and the default playing options (like being able to open videos by default at half the window size of the file's resolution). VLC's default window size options are terrible, like it's still 2003 or something--even Windows Media Player is better about default window size options than VLC.
    Last edited by Kizzume; 10th Aug 2019 at 01:52.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Check the Preferences > audio > language... > Swap stereo channels.

Regarding reporting a bug, check the spam folder, or send the bug report directly via email, go to homepage, scroll down, "Contact Us".
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    That took care of it. I have no idea how that option got checked, but that took care of it. Maybe there was a keyboard shortcut or something that caused it.

Thanks very much
    Quote Quote  
  4. You're welcome. Yes, non-standard hotkeys are not good and could cause problems, check this post...

https://potplayer.daum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=20494
    Quote Quote