VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi

I both Ezcap EZCAP 324 card couple days ago and I'm very satisfied. Card is working great with original software added to the card. Audio and video is working fine but generally original software is quite poor. I'm using Potplayer for ages and i would like to still use Potplayer but unfortunately for some reason audio is not working at all with Ezcap card . I spent couple of hours trying to figure it out but no luck. So i would ask if somebody manged to make it work with PotPlayer or maybe only i have this problem with PotPlayer and Ezcap card ? I will appreciate any information and advise

Regards
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search PM
    Are you using HDMI or Line Out for audio?
    Preferences, Audio, Audio Renderer/Pass-through Renderer (select the one Windows is using)
    Set Built-in Audio Decoder, Enable all the surround decoders, AC3 etc.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi Gus;

Thank you for helping me;

Im have cable tv tuner connected via hdmi cable.

i tried different configurations but no luck

At the moment it looks like this:

[Attachment 65796 - Click to enlarge]

[Attachment 65797 - Click to enlarge]

Any suggestions ?

Regards
    Krzysztof
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search PM
    You probably have to manually select the Audio Renderer, the Pass through renderer, and 2nd Audio renderer. Do you have 2 different devices outputting audio to your monitor or speakers?
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi

Card has hdmi input and output

Video from cable tv tuner ) ---> Ezcap card (hdmi input ) ---> Graphic card ----> monitor ( this is working grate)

Audio from tv cable tv tuner ---> Ezcap card (hdmi input ) ---> motherboard ---> sound card --> speakers

Regards
    Krzysztof
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search PM
    This setup is too complicated for me, I've never used a capture card. Can you connect the EZCAP LINE OUT to the sound card LINE IN ?
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi

Gus thank you very much for your help

I connected headset to ZCAP LINE OUT and i got sound.

Next step zcap line out to line in of sound card and another success

At the end i started messing with Audi capture settings ( Devices ) and i got sound directly from hdmi instead of line out.

Sound is working but i hear background noises / cracks from time to time. I will find what is causing it.

What is funny with previous card i was able to change pot player settings on the fly. With new card ( i both it because it has 4k ) i have to change setting, save and restart pot player to see result It costed me a lot of time because i was not aware of this

Thx onec again !!!

Regards
    Krzysztof
    Quote Quote