VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hello there
    I made a new account to ask for help from you people.
    I have been looking for months.
    Some members of this forum seem very professional and know what they're doing.
    My question is:
    Can you help me get the key for this program (https://www.channel4.com/programmes/the-simpsons/on-demand/38327-001), and teach me how to do it?
    I already know about yt-dlp and mp4decrypt.
    My real problem is the script.
    Please
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by gadumuc View Post
    Requirements

Python 3.10.*
    pip
    Working Widevine RSA key pair

It needs these keys, which I'm asking for.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by Taper View Post
    Hello there
    I made a new account to ask for help from you people.
    I have been looking for months.
    Some members of this forum seem very professional and know what they're doing.
    My question is:
    Can you help me get the key for this program (https://www.channel4.com/programmes/the-simpsons/on-demand/38327-001), and teach me how to do it?
    I already know about yt-dlp and mp4decrypt.
    My real problem is the script.
    Please
    S11E1

Code:
    58e1b428ac90bb92fdc4f7aa901a960a:4f0d50f20ee3ebbfe0f570debbfbe66e
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by Taper View Post
    Originally Posted by gadumuc View Post
    Requirements

Python 3.10.*
    pip
    Working Widevine RSA key pair

It needs these keys, which I'm asking for.
    the "Widevine RSA key pair" is actually a .wvd file created by pywidevine from your device_private_key and device_client_id_blob using the command from this thread's first post:
    https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/407099-Vdocipher-decryption-key-retrieval

one additional tip - before running the command first create a folder and use the folder's name as the output path
    so in a folder you have your key, your blob, and a new folder named output, the command will be:
    Code:
    pywidevine create-device -k device_private_key -c device_client_id_blob -t "ANDROID" -l 3 -o output
    and pywidevine has to be installed via pip, of course ( pip install pywidevine )
    Last edited by ampersand; 1st Oct 2022 at 17:14.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by ampersand View Post
    and pywidevine has to be installed via pip, of course ( pip install pywidevine )
    Of course.......If only it was that simple bitd
    Last edited by codehound; 1st Oct 2022 at 18:03.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by codehound View Post
    Originally Posted by ampersand View Post
    Of course.......If only it was that simple bitd
    well, what I did was first install the requirements for the channel 4 downloader and then realized that the RSA key pair wasn't what I thought it was. after a bit of googling the instructions I figured out were to add the path to where pywidevine.exe was in (C:\Users\My_User\AppData\Roaming\Python\Python310 \Scripts) to my user's environment variables PATH so pywidevine could work in command prompt/powershell.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Yes, my point was that (by saying bitd) the pywv module wasnt available anywhere a few years ago - let alone a recent addition to be able to be added via pip for the unwashed masses !

Your advice is accurate though

Leak/share = revoke.com
    Last edited by codehound; 1st Oct 2022 at 19:34.
    Quote Quote