VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I've been looking for solutions to getting my movie to encode with subs (JCVD) I found one fix so far where I had to take out a bunch of weird characters out of the title, but now I get this new error:

Encoding started on Fri Jul 24 12:25:12 PDT 2009
    MEncoder dev-CVS-060307-04:23-4.0.1 (C) 2000-2006 MPlayer Team
    Mac OSX static build for ffmpegX
    FIXME:Hardenabling SSE and SSE2 without detection
    CPU: Intel (Family: 6, Stepping: 10)
    CPUflags: Type: 6 MMX: 1 MMX2: 1 3DNow: 0 3DNow2: 0 SSE: 1 SSE2: 1
    Compiled for x86 CPU with extensions: MMX MMX2 SSE SSE2
    Exiting... (No output file specified, please see the -o option)

i don't get it, I set the name of where it should be outputted to and everything, what's going on?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    This forum is for ffmpegx bugs, so unless you have strong evidence of a bug in the ffmpegx code, you ought to move your post to the main ffmpegx forum, if you want to increase your chances of getting someone to respond.

And the log that you posted indicates that ffmpegx believes that you didn't specify the output format. That's what the last sentence means. Be sure that you have specified an output format; ffmpegx has many capabilities, but telepathy is unimplemented as of yet.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by tomlee59
    This forum is for ffmpegx bugs, so unless you have strong evidence of a bug in the ffmpegx code, you ought to move your post to the main ffmpegx forum, if you want to increase your chances of getting someone to respond.

And the log that you posted indicates that ffmpegx believes that you didn't specify the output format. That's what the last sentence means. Be sure that you have specified an output format; ffmpegx has many capabilities, but telepathy is unimplemented as of yet.
    lame i heard the new windows has telepathy what's up with this.
    Quote Quote