Hi,I have been using several programs to rip DVD's for burning onto DVD and VCD.Usually to burn discs i use Roxio Easy DVD Creator 6.But when i rip a disc using DVD Decryptor or DVDShrink and add the files to the Easy Creator project,it tells me this message :

This video file contains audio in AC3 format which is not natively supported by DVD Builder. If you modify this file (e.g. trimming,transitions etc) after adding it to your project,the audio will be replaced with silence after being burned to disc.Do you still want to import this file into your project ?

then you click yes or no.Obviously there is no point continuing,because it will have no sound on the disc.
Does anyone know if i can change any settings so that this sound format will work,or how to include the sound with these files made with DVD Decryptor and DVD Shrink ?

I use EazyVCD also,on which the sound will work when using Easy DVD Creator,but i cannot backup the whole disc in one go like i can with the other 2 rippers,but one at a time.

Any hints to change settings or any ide where i can get an upgrade would be most helpful

Thanks
Andrew