VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    If I try to open the 3D REMUX in AVSPMOD, it doesn't show in HSBS/HOU format. So how would I take a snapshot of sources?

How it shows the remux

[Attachment 61080 - Click to enlarge]

How I want it to be shown

[Attachment 61081 - Click to enlarge]
    Quote Quote  
  2. Your source must be SBS (or HOU) encoded. AvsPmod does not do the 3D decoding and format conversion.
    If your "3D REMUX" is really SBS encoded then AvsPmod will show it as SBS like in your second picture (I just tried it). How did you get your SBS picture?

What is your source (Post a short sample)? What source filter are you using in AvsPmod?
    Last edited by Sharc; 2nd Oct 2021 at 10:54.
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    It is quite hard to tell from those examples, but they don't look to have any disparity. Aka there is only 1 viewpoint, aka monoscopic.

Describe in further detail this "3dremux" you are working with. Apps? Code?

Scott
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by Cornucopia View Post
    It is quite hard to tell from those examples, but they don't look to have any disparity. Aka there is only 1 viewpoint, aka monoscopic.

Describe in further detail this "3dremux" you are working with. Apps? Code?

Scott
    He’s definitely using a 3d image. I saved his example (cross eye) swapped the sides so I can freeview in parallel. I then used I3DSteroid (iPhone, same person who makes spm “stereo photo maker in the pc) to see if it would show any more having it auto align. Disparity was small (2.1). The 3d is there but may have been a conversion. Perhaps his source is a frame packed mkv and this is why it shows as 2d in avsmod?
    Last edited by mazinz; 2nd Oct 2021 at 16:36.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Yes, it's definitely 3D.
    This is what i got after converting the SBS picture to an anaglyph. Watch it with red-cyan glasses

[Attachment 61096 - Click to enlarge]

With AvsPmod one should apply a 3D source filter/decoder on the original 3D source, like DGMVCSource() or FRIMSource() and then, by means of a script, display it as SBS or whatever.
    The documentation in DGMVCsource or FRIM provides guidelines.

Or post a sample of your "3DREMUX" version for better advice, because its 3D format is still not clear. If it would be SBS encoded, AvsPmod or any 2D player would display it accordingly as SBS.
    Last edited by Sharc; 2nd Oct 2021 at 18:32.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Sharc View Post
    Your source must be SBS (or HOU) encoded. AvsPmod does not do the 3D decoding and format conversion.
    If your "3D REMUX" is really SBS encoded then AvsPmod will show it as SBS like in your second picture (I just tried it). How did you get your SBS picture?

What is your source (Post a short sample)? What source filter are you using in AvsPmod?
    First picture is from the rekux. 2nd one is from my hsbs encoded mkv.
    But i found a temp solution of my issue. I did a lossless hsbs encode of my source to take source's frame. Though it gives me a absurdly huge file but it'll do for now i guess.

And btw the second image might be incorrect since i messed up which frame to show first. I selected right view instead of left.
    Quote Quote