VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    What he should do is release the Special Editions in the regualar 2 Disc sets that have been doing for Ep I & II, in the same style etc. And then release the Original Films in Superbit with no extra's. I beleive that will make everyone happy, and then he can leave the originals at that and not have to deal with them again, as well as not having to deal with us whinging about again.

What's your thoughts
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    TGIF guys

yeah, you guys crack me up over here :P But, do try and be nice to one another,
    and respect each others remarks/statements, even if ludicrust (spelling)

Actually, who cares when they come out. I just hope that they do "after"
    I finally get the darn ws VHS copies first, and then capture/encode/author
    them once and for all
    Oh, and then watch them another 15 or 20 times.

But, the bottom line is like this.., this guy's just jerking you all around.
    ..today, no.. tomorrow.. no wait, maybe under this condition or that.. or
    wait.. I change my mind

For me, I'll have MORE fun capturing and encoding them (even VHS) and
    enjoying the final product of my hard work. I DO hope that I one day get
    the ws VHS's soon

Have a great weekend all,
    -vhelp 2071
    Quote Quote  
  3. I've seen on eBay that you can get both the original and Special Edition of each movie on Laser Disc. What kind of sound do LD's have? What is Dolby Surround Sound? Is it 5.1 of 2.1 sound?
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by c_hernandez32
    I've seen on eBay that you can get both the original and Special Edition of each movie on Laser Disc. What kind of sound do LD's have? What is Dolby Surround Sound? Is it 5.1 of 2.1 sound?
    never heard of 2.1
    Originally Posted by Phlexor
    What he should do is release the Special Editions in the regualar 2 Disc sets that have been doing for Ep I & II, in the same style etc. And then release the Original Films in Superbit with no extra's.
    That's great, because most (if not all) of the BTS footage documenting the original trilogy, are about the remix.
    (remix, special edition, pachyderm feces, whatever you want to call it is fine)
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by louthewiz
    I did NOT specifically say I had the dvds for years I only said I had the 3 films for years so why you f***ing with me???
    Originally Posted by louthewiz
    I dont want to ask this question in the wrong forum but if I am forgive me, I was asked by Todd Ebel aka chaos to lend him my starwars laser dics and I was nice enough to do it he e-mailed me back that he got them ok and then all of a sudden I cant get in touch with him. Now my question is if anyone knows him personally is he ok did something happen to him? I mean damn if I got scammed I dont want my son (who works for the NYPD) to get involved if anyone can help me in this matter it would be greatly apprieciated
    Originally Posted by louthewiz
    This is an off topic but it has to do with conversion ,I was able to convert all my STAR WARS laser discs to dvd-r and now I am willing to sell my laser disc player and lasers .I have the following for sale the THX version of the trilogy widscreen edition also jumanji ,unforgiven with clint eastwood and startrek 5 as well as the classic dracula ld all for $300.00 dollars U.S. And finally my laser disc player is the panasonic laser max laser disc player with auto flip and optical output for dolby surround and DTS output so if anyone is interested drop me a line...
    With these other post by u u ask why someone screws with u. Most on this site can smell bullcrap a mile away and I sure smell something. Well anyway this post comes all the way from Baghdad, Iraq. Keep us in your thoughts.

Almost forgot can not wait for the DVD's. Hopefully they sell both new and old footage.
    Quote Quote  
  6. i thought Star Wars was DVD 4 5 6 was not coming out until episode was done. seems there bring them after episode 1 and 2 both sucked. Lucas need to hipe episode up no one is talking about and no one cares any more.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    @ all.

Does some of U's smell something brewing on the stove ??
    or, is it just me ??

I have not seen any stwars, oh since last year !!
    None of the cable/satellite ch's are airing anymores, like they used every two
    months

Perhaps, L cus IS planning on a "boring" release DVD set of 4,5,6.
    I mean, think about it

I'm planning on getting my hands on the ws VHS version, soon as I can find
    them w/in my reach, so I can finall capture and encode them, once and for
    all

-vhelp 2080
    Quote Quote