VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. When I try to install or run this, nothing happens.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Are you making a statement or looking for some assistance ?
    Quote Quote  
  3. How do you get it to "install"? I only get "modify, repair, or remove". Using Windows 7 Pro.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    try remove reboot then install
    Quote Quote  
  5. It still won't install.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    From where did you obtain the FVD MSI?
    Places I looked at provide an .exe file as you would expect
    Quote Quote  
  7. Not sure how to answer. In Firefox, there is a video I want to download. I click on the FVD blue arrow, then there is a drop down menu, I choose the 720p download, then it says that I need download the FVD Downloader Module, which I do. On my hard drive, I click on the module to install, but it asks do you want to repair or delete, nothing about installation. I reboot, but nothing happens. The module just sits there. Tried this several times, but nothing happens. What next?
    Quote Quote  
  8. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by jastavoss@msn.com View Post
    Not sure how to answer. In Firefox, there is a video I want to download. I click on the FVD blue arrow, then there is a drop down menu, I choose the 720p download, then it says that I need download the FVD Downloader Module, which I do. On my hard drive, I click on the module to install, but it asks do you want to repair or delete, nothing about installation. I reboot, but nothing happens. The module just sits there. Tried this several times, but nothing happens. What next?
    If you searc in the Firefox extensions official page for the FVD downloader, you get version 1.32.
    Secondly these extensions usually have the .xpi extension.

You sure you didn't download malware?
    Quote Quote  
  9. Here is where I am getting information on the Flash Video Downloader Module, although I don't understand it: http://fvdmedia.com/fvd-welcome-ff/
    If you are using Windows 7 Pro and Firefox, what would you download?
    Quote Quote