VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
    Search PM
    Trying to download from here. I got as far as this but sadly when I put the RTMPE mp4 link into Youtube DL GUI it doesn't download.

From reading other threads I think I need a F4M/manifest link but I can't find one. I hate conceding defeat and having to ask for help but I'm stuck.

TIA
    Quote Quote  
  2. Add in your RTMPE mp4 link "/"

Quote Quote  
  3. sysanin,
    Can you tell me how you knew to add the extra "/"?
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Clipboard01.jpg
Views:	155
Size:	85.6 KB
ID:	41576  

Click image for larger version

Name:	Clipboard02.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	95.7 KB
ID:	41578  

Last edited by jimdagys; 11th May 2017 at 17:22.
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by sysanin View Post
    Add in your RTMPE mp4 link "/"

Wow amazing....also switching to Windows and getting the latest YouTube-DL and RTMPDump helped. I too would love to know how you knew to add the slash but perhaps I'm being greedy. Thank you.
    Quote Quote  
  5. It was a shortened link received from this full links:

Code:
    rtmpdump -r "rtmpe://fmsod.rte.ie/rtevod/" -a "rtevod/" -f "WIN 25,0,0,171" -W "http://www.rte.ie/player/assets/player_460.swf" -p "http://www.rte.ie/tv/latelate/20110902.html" -y "mp4:/2011/0902/20110902rte1a_20110902_213933_part1_late_late_show__11___002754.mp4"
    Last edited by sysanin; 11th May 2017 at 18:00.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Originally Posted by VanZan View Post
    Trying to download from here. I got as far as this but sadly when I put the RTMPE mp4 link into Youtube DL GUI it doesn't download.

From reading other threads I think I need a F4M/manifest link but I can't find one. I hate conceding defeat and having to ask for help but I'm stuck.

TIA
    How did you get this link http://www.rte.ie/rteavgen/getplaylist/?type=web&format=json&id=3063951 ? I am trying to get something from an RTE page, not the player. too. Thanks
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    I got that link from another post here on the forum. However I changed the 7 digit number at the end to that of the one that appeared when I hovered my mouse over the particular clips "play" link. Hope you can follow all that!!!
    Quote Quote  
  8. Originally Posted by VanZan View Post
    I got that link from another post here on the forum. However I changed the 7 digit number at the end to that of the one that appeared when I hovered my mouse over the particular clips "play" link. Hope you can follow all that!!!
    Thanks I changed the 7 digit number at the end and got the link as you did. But how did you get the part that goes between the two / /? I think it would be the RTMP mp4 link
    Last edited by Anonymous; 13th May 2017 at 10:25.
    Quote Quote