VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2
Thread
  1. Originally Posted by Bernix View Post
    Charlie Chaplin short colored by neural networks https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MJU8VK2PI4

Bernix
    Thanks! Nice sample.
    Looks like to high resolution on input and color map is not properly distributed (limitation described by paper).
    Side to this somehow i start to like color version of movies (weird as i was against colorization process).
    Looks like adding third layer of neural network to improve temporal stability may give quite robust movie plugin (but perhaps this is too naive expectation).
    Quote Quote  
  2. In case you are not aware of, the Chaplin sample was created using a different set of tools and training sets. (probably not related to the Wasada team)
    The underlining idea is still machine-learning however.
    Stopping development until someone save me from poverty or get me out of Hong Kong...
    Twitter @MaverickTse
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    yes. http://tinyclouds.org/colorize/

What is the ->

Download
    Here is a trained TensorFlow model to play around with:
    colorize-20160110.tgz.torrent 492M
    This model containes the VGG16 model from Karen Simonyan and Andrew Zisserman (that I converted to TensorFlow). It is available for non-commercial use only.

For what is the 492M download good ? Is it possible to compile it ?
    Sorry I am noob...

Bernix
    Quote Quote  
  4. I don't think you can compile it... like the waifu2x model data, they are not the actual executable.
    Stopping development until someone save me from poverty or get me out of Hong Kong...
    Twitter @MaverickTse
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by MaverickTse View Post
    In case you are not aware of, the Chaplin sample was created using a different set of tools and training sets. (probably not related to the Wasada team)
    The underlining idea is still machine-learning however.
    Strange as seem that it suffer from same (similar issue) - unequal colour distribution.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I don't think you can compile it... like the waifu2x model data, they are not the actual executable.
    Thank you

Bernix
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Mecab added flavor option on his page.
    city, sky, architecture, night and sunset or no flavor
    Thank you
    Quote Quote