VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Free service Peacock, looking at ways to get files. Can get MPD but m3u8 says "plz-keep-raw"
    Quote Quote  
  2. psaframe
    Search PM
    peacock is very complex.
    I heard from people who rip webdl.
    I dont have a access, so i never tried.
    not avail...
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by naim2007 View Post
    peacock is very complex.
    I heard from people who rip webdl.
    I dont have a access, so i never tried.
    not avail...
    If you want access I can create an account for you to try. I mean it is a free service so accounts are free to make.
    Quote Quote  
  4. this is how you do it

you get the keys with the extension

then use mpd url with yt-dlp and decrypt it with mp4decrypt
    discord=notaghost9997
    Quote Quote  
  5. Free service with commercials? Limited content ?
    Last edited by codehound; 10th Sep 2021 at 12:46.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Originally Posted by notaghost View Post
    this is how you do it

you get the keys with the extension

then use mpd url with yt-dlp and decrypt it with mp4decrypt
    I am using Guesser with Chrome Version 93.0.4577.63 but it doesn't populate with the keys.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Ret. Hippie Guitar Player Axel Slingerland's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by intheory628 View Post
    If you want access I can create an account for you to try. I mean it is a free service so accounts are free to make.
    Where is Peacock available?
    Peacock is currently available to stream within the United States and certain U.S. territories (American Samoa, Guam, Northern Marian Islands, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands).
    I'm guessing this is their solution to solve the problem of how to make advertising that fits every market. At least they seem to have the kind of mentality. If you only have commercials for the US, then lock everyone who can't buy those products out. A friend of mine lives in Toronto and can get NBC over the air. He says that at least 90% of the products in commercials he sees on it are available in Canada, and I know that many of the commercials on Peacock are the same. Then of course, he can just drive an hour and a half and he can be in Buffalo, New York and buy all of them if he wanted to. Some US networks broadcast over the air are even available on cable near the US border, but not NBC, and no Peacock. It seems like NBC doesn't like Canada. But oddly enough, a lot of their talent (or the lack there of) on shows like SNL, etc., are Canadians.

The bottom line is, even if you make an account (which is probably a no-no anyway) for someone outside the US, they most likely wouldn't be able to use it.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Originally Posted by intheory628 View Post

I am using Guesser with Chrome Version 93.0.4577.63 but it doesn't populate with the keys.
    Incorrect my friend

[Attachment 60701 - Click to enlarge]

And notaghost is correct - all you need is yt-dlp and mp4decrypt (and optional for faster download aria2c)

For the free Peacock service the VOD's may or may not be in a single parts video+audio. If it is = happy days...

If the video you want is in multi parts as viewed from the -F request, you need all the parts both video + audio. Matching progressive numbers.

For example:

720p-0 to 720p-4 goes with audio-0 to audio-4

Decrypt all videos separately. Decrypt all audios separately.

Merge all decrypted video parts together. Merge all decrypted audio parts together.

Mux the merged decrypted video with the merged decryped audio

Code:
    ffmpeg -i decrypted-videos-merged.mp4 -i decrypted-audios-merged.m4a -c copy final.mp4
    Last edited by codehound; 13th Sep 2021 at 08:16.
    Quote Quote  
  9. Does anyone know where I can't Guesser for either Chrome or Firefox? It sounds that I need it to dl from Peacock TV. I already got yt-dl.
    Quote Quote  
  10. Originally Posted by fosman View Post
    Does anyone know where I can't Guesser for either Chrome or Firefox? It sounds that I need it to dl from Peacock TV. I already got yt-dl.
    yes in the year 2020
    Quote Quote  
  11. Originally Posted by lub0112 View Post
    Originally Posted by fosman View Post
    Does anyone know where I can't Guesser for either Chrome or Firefox? It sounds that I need it to dl from Peacock TV. I already got yt-dl.
    yes in the year 2020
    Lol alright then Is there another one I can use? I'm not good at this, but I'd like to dl a few vids from Peacock TV (Athletics vids) before they're removed.
    Quote Quote  
  12. Member
    Search PM
    no there isn't, you'll have to figure out how to use a site like cdrm-project/getwvkeys or get your own cdm and figure out wks-keys
    Quote Quote  
  13. Originally Posted by fosman View Post
    .... to dl a few vids from Peacock TV (Athletics vids) before they're removed
    write here video link
    maybe for FEW vids it's possible get what you need ...
    Quote Quote  
  14. Originally Posted by lomero View Post
    Originally Posted by fosman View Post
    .... to dl a few vids from Peacock TV (Athletics vids) before they're removed
    write here video link
    maybe for FEW vids it's possible get what you need ...

https://www.peacocktv.com/watch/asset/sports/indoor-champs-day-1-pm/535d185f-deac-32e3...d-4bd7501a3c22

Thx
    Last edited by fosman; 7th Dec 2022 at 06:54.
    Quote Quote  
  15. Code:
    0022871656121218640fbcc89eecdfd8:70d8407e4630878b9077c4583f3dbdb6
    Quote Quote  
  16. I have access to the free version only of peacock. At the end of this prior post, someone mentioned that frida could be used to get the content keys (instead of the cdm keys). This way, only the original license request is used instead of making a new one. What modifications to the frida script are necessary to display the content keys in addition to the cdm keys?
    Quote Quote  
  17. Does anyone have any pointers on how to generate keys for peacocktv?
    Quote Quote  
  18. Originally Posted by robocop1888 View Post
    Does anyone have any pointers on how to generate keys for peacocktv?
    try use StreamFab for peacock check PM
    Quote Quote  
  19. Originally Posted by robocop1888 View Post
    yes you can get the keys for peacock, but it is not an easy task because you need to calculate signature and get the tokens so you can get the lic url and then try to get the keys

Or simply use StreamFab as Silv3r suggested

Regards
    Quote Quote  
  20. Originally Posted by robocop1888 View Post
    I sent you a message on telegram, I can help you with that
    Quote Quote  
  21. Originally Posted by Silv3r View Post
    Originally Posted by robocop1888 View Post
    try use StreamFab for peacock check PM
    thanks for this, i will have a look at it......
    Quote Quote  
  22. Originally Posted by thej911 View Post
    yes you can get the keys for peacock, but it is not an easy task because you need to calculate signature and get the tokens so you can get the lic url and then try to get the keys

Or simply use StreamFab as Silv3r suggested

Regards
    yeah understand needs specific signature and they time sensitive etc, if streamfab an easier option i will look into that, thanks
    Quote Quote  
  23. Originally Posted by skipmack46 View Post
    I sent you a message on telegram, I can help you with that
    thanks, have responded
    Quote Quote  
  24. can anyone tell me how to generate keys for peacock live tv mpd
    Quote Quote