VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I just bought a Sony DVD player from Future Shop in Canada that comes with a $40 Rogers video coupon book. I have to send away for the book and I want to know if it is worth it. Does anyone know what kind of coupons you get? I don't want $40 worth of $1 off a movie rental.

Rogers is too far away from my house and the rentals are too expensive. (even at $1 off)

I don't want to give them my name and address and my UPC codes unless it is worth it. These rebate things are generally a marketing trick and half the time they are not worth it.

If anyone knows what kind of coupons you get please post a reply here. Thanks.
    Gigabyte Ga-8IRX, P4 1.8 GHz, 512 M DDR RAM, Creative Audigy, ATI All in Wonder Radeon, Pioneer 16X DVD, Yamaha 20X burner, Maxtor 30 G HD and WD 60 G HD running Windows XP Pro.
    Quote Quote  
  2. I found the answer on Sony's web site.

The ultimate Rogers Video Coupon Book contains two new release DVD rental coupons, two free 7-day DVD rental coupons, two free kids DVD rental coupons, two two-for-one 7-day DVD rental coupons and six $2 off the purchase of a previously viewed DVD coupons.

Is this worth giving them your name and address?
    Gigabyte Ga-8IRX, P4 1.8 GHz, 512 M DDR RAM, Creative Audigy, ATI All in Wonder Radeon, Pioneer 16X DVD, Yamaha 20X burner, Maxtor 30 G HD and WD 60 G HD running Windows XP Pro.
    Quote Quote