VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I have the audio set up correctly to make play Japanese first then English.
    All I want to do is set it up in advance to make it play the second subtitle, not the first one.
    It is like this:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	NhCiypOu7r.png
Views:	283
Size:	9.9 KB
ID:	52483
    I want it to select "S: English[PGS] Full[eng] (pgs)". How would I do that? I am also using KMPlayer 64X.

Thanks!
    Quote Quote  
  2. Set subtitle seleciton mode to "Advanced" in LAV Splitter.
    Audio: jpn
    Subtitles: jpn:eng@Full
    (Matches subtitle track names with string "Full" in it. It's case-sensitive.)
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by sneaker View Post
    Set subtitle seleciton mode to "Advanced" in LAV Splitter.
    Audio: jpn
    Subtitles: jpn:eng@Full
    (Matches subtitle track names with string "Full" in it. It's case-sensitive.)
    Thanks! That worked! I didn't know you can use "@". I was looking online to see how to do it, but that never occurred to me you can do it. Also another thing. What would it be just incase if their is no "full" to just turn off subtitles?
    Quote Quote  
  4. Well, you add multiple rules/pairs. LAV Splitter first selects the audio and after that evaluates the subtitle pairs from left to right until one matches:
    Code:
    jpn:eng@Full;jpn:off
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by sneaker View Post
    Well, you add multiple rules/pairs. LAV Splitter first selects the audio and after that evaluates the subtitle pairs from left to right until one matches:
    Code:
    jpn:eng@Full;jpn:off
    Oh okay, cool. Sorry, just one more question. Sorry for all these questions. I am a complete noob when it comes to this stuff. I have the code how you have it, but now when I play another show it doesn't turn on the subtitles because there is no "Full". The other one has {default] in the name. How would I put the code so when it doesn't have the name "Full" it plays the next subtitle or to change it to certain words how you said with "@full" if that makes any sense at all.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Just add more pairs until you have all your cases covered.
    Code:
    jpn:eng@Full;jpn:eng;jpn:off
    Quote Quote  
  7. Originally Posted by sneaker View Post
    Just add more pairs until you have all your cases covered.
    Code:
    jpn:eng@Full;jpn:eng;jpn:off
    Ahhh okay, I understand. Thanks a lot for the help!
    Quote Quote  
  8. Hi,

How about this?
    How can I set the next subtitles other than the default one?

[Attachment 54243 - Click to enlarge]
    Quote Quote