VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi. I am real novice at all this so please excuse the ignorance. I would like to develop a Youtube like network for video hosting, uploading, commentary, feedback, etc...The videos will be for a particular segment of the population. While youtube is great, I think it has gotten too big. I am looking for a more controlled site. Does anyone know of any resources or have the expertise to assist with this project. I am confident it will be something big once it is started. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    http://anton.shevchuk.name/php/php-cookbook-myphptubecom/

How many hits and video views are you expecting? Costs will probably reach into the tens of thousands of dollars per month for something in the range of Youtube or Metacafe's traffic.
    You are in breach of the forum rules and are being banned. Do not post false information.
    /Moderator John Q. Publik
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    you need a lot of money for that kind of job. but on the other hand, you'll make millions in return. you may need a bigger storage, fast internet upload and download bandwidth.
    Quote Quote