VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Does anyone have any recommendations on where to buy blank DVD-R?
    I had heard there are places you can order them from for under 50 cents/disc

Email theleitersideygb@aol.com if you have any feedback... thanks so much, I appreciate the help!
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    i am kinda wondering why all the posts here on where to buy the CHEAP disks , no mater the quality or compatability or whatever ....

saving 20-30-40 cents a dvd blank doesnt seem to be any big savings when your disk doesnt play .....
    "Each problem that I solved became a rule which served afterwards to solve other problems." - Rene Descartes (1596-1650)
    Quote Quote  
  3. Thats y he did a forum, so he knows if they work good, and not a google search
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by BJ_M
    i am kinda wondering why all the posts here on where to buy the CHEAP disks , no mater the quality or compatability or whatever ....

saving 20-30-40 cents a dvd blank doesnt seem to be any big savings when your disk doesnt play .....

exactly....what's funny is that with Amazon, Best Buy, Office Depot, Staples, etc., there are sales on good brand name disks all the time. I've been buying 4X +R disks for quite a while now, brands like TDK, Memorex, Fuji, etc and haven't paid more then a dollar/per for months.

The higher quality Riteks aren't much/if any cheaper. And if you drop down and buy princo or such brands, then you're could have a failure rate during burning that will negate the cheaper price.

and that doesn't account for the very real possibility of the disks simply failing during storage.
    Quote Quote