VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi,
    I know it's being asked many times, I also searched and found something free, but I need the most Pro one with highest possible quality!
    So it should be commercial rather than free right? What are the best ones you know?!
    Cheers
    Quote Quote  
  2. Mr. Computer Geek dannyboy48888's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    If its already comlaint and dont need a menu use tsmuxer. If you want a menu try multiavchd. There's others but I haven't personally used them much
    if all else fails read the manual
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by omidsolo View Post
    Hi,
    I know it's being asked many times, I also searched and found something free, but I need the most Pro one with highest possible quality!
    So it should be commercial rather than free right? What are the best ones you know?!
    Cheers
    Have you tried DVDFab Bluray Creator, professional Blu-ray creator and burner software that can burn all sorts of videos into Buray.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Hi DVDFab Staff,
    I tried your software in a profession video studio of my friend!
    However, it didn't work for embedding UTF-8 sub titles which is vital for us.
    After contacting your support, I've been told that it's currently NOT supported and no any estimated date for when & if it will becomes available?!
    So, still looking for something like DVDFab but with UTF-8 support for sub titles...
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    blu-disc studio lite is what i use to author blurays. try the free lite version first and see if it handles what you need, if not you may have to purchase a paid version.
    --
    "a lot of people are better dead" - prisoner KSC2-303
    Quote Quote  
  6. I'm a Super Moderator johns0's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    I use TMPGEnc Authoring Works 6 for my dvd/blu-ray authoring projects.It supports srt utf-8 subtitles.
    I think,therefore i am a hamster.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Thanks very much, excellent application
    Quote Quote