VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I am planning on making youtube videos and I am looking for good beginner friendly video editing software. The videos that I want to make are simple hiking videos, amvs and dj mixes.
    I have a good computer and I want to edit on pc, so i am not looking for apps.

I am willing to pay for good software and I'd like it to be beginner friendly, but ideally have some balance with more in depth advanced stuff. So I can use it for a couple of years as I learn to do more with it and I wouldn't have to switch after using it for a couple of months or so.

Other things I want:
    uncluttered interface.
    capable of handling 4k.
    I am a bit color blind, so a histogram and/or other helpful tools like that.

Looking forward to your suggestions
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Dave1 View Post
    I am planning on making youtube videos and I am looking for good beginner friendly video editing software. The videos that I want to make are simple hiking videos, amvs and dj mixes.
    I have a good computer and I want to edit on pc, so i am not looking for apps.

I am willing to pay for good software and I'd like it to be beginner friendly, but ideally have some balance with more in depth advanced stuff. So I can use it for a couple of years as I learn to do more with it and I wouldn't have to switch after using it for a couple of months or so.

Other things I want:
    uncluttered interface.
    capable of handling 4k.
    I am a bit color blind, so a histogram and/or other helpful tools like that.

Looking forward to your suggestions
    try looking under video editors - https://www.videohelp.com/software
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hitfilm Express free is a good starting point, 4k support, a great Youtube learning presence. I'm not shilling for them.

https://fxhome.com/product/hitfilm-express
    It's not important the problem be solved, only that the blame for the mistake is assigned correctly
    Quote Quote