VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I used to order DVD cases from this place because they: a) Shipped within Canada. b) had every capacity of case that I needed.

Now I need to order a variety of cases again, including 5-disc cases and 7-disc cases (I find it useless to use a 6-disc case for 5 discs..or using an 8 disc case for 7 discs. Waste of space).

Now that Effectuality is gone, does anyone know of a place to buy DVD cases (and Blu-Ray cases - single disc) within Canada that does have 5-disc and 7-disc cases?

I don't mind ordering in packs of 10, but a lot of places sell in packs of 100 only. I have no room to hold 700 cases since I'll be ordering a variety of sizes.

Also, I won't order from a place in the U.S. The cross-border shipping fees are outrageous.

Anyone know of a place in Canada?
    Quote Quote  
  2. I use them all the time for blank discs...

They just don't have a 5-disc case (and I need 3 of these). I checked on their website and even e-mailed them. No dice.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Sleeve City in TN, USA
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by Bjs View Post
    Sleeve City in TN, USA
    Shipping charges are insanely bad....my order would have come to $50 for 17 cases. $2.9/case. Cancelled the order...
    Quote Quote  
  5. I'm a Super Moderator johns0's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    I think,therefore i am a hamster.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Originally Posted by johns0 View Post
    Newegg has nothing I want...only dumb looking multi-colored CD cases and clear DVD cases. Neither of which is what I am looking for.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Same problem as before...I made a 'fake' order for everything I needed...ended up being $125 before taxes. Scrap that idea.
    Quote Quote