VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi I am new to Divx DVD Vcds and most of this stuff I have been into movies for ever thow and I am Loving this!!!!!!!!!
    for the last 4 days i have been readying and doing more readying i have reped a dvd converted a divx to mpeg and cut a move and made my first vcd but the ? i have is i just got Virtual dub 1.4 i was trying to fix a movie The fast and the furious couse i cant play it in meda player and i have had this truble befor with other movies so i thought i would try dub in progress or whin i join to mpeg files together Where does the new file go??? I now this sounds stuped!!!!!!! or does it even make a new file? any one that could help me with this and likes to talk movies would be great please email me thank u
    Quote Quote  
  2. A lot of Questions, Huh, What exactly do you want answered. Why won't media player play VCD, maybe a codec or maybe XVCD, using virtual dub to fix a movie, what do you need fixed. Power DVD Plays just about anything, I like to rip using TMPEnc or FlaskMpg
    Quote Quote  
  3. I just wanted to know if Virtualdub whin u put a movie in there and it says dubing in progres where does it put the copy??????? becouse i download fast and the furious and it wount play on nothing but virtualdub i thought it would fix it so i could play it on something else
    Quote Quote  
Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!