VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    i have the trial version of this software, and am using windows xp home, whenever i get to the menu selection i get a visual time runtimec ++ error problem occuring , and windows will eventually terminate the program..has nayone ever had this problem..if so, how can i get around this...holla back
    "If u cant eat it - u dont need it"

"Baby - If i dont hit it, Who will?"

"Why is Abbreviation such a long word"?
    Quote Quote  
  2. This is not the answer to your question, but saw you question as was looking for something. I have this program but the full version. I captured from DV cam to use it for making Holiday DVD's for people. After using this, half the way through it went funny. It did this several times so I am not going to use it again ever. While talking to a mate about it who does weddings and stuff like that, he said that there is a bug in the program and it has problems with some stuff. So don't get too excited if you projects go tits up!!!
    Keep going till you get it right!!!
    Quote Quote  
  3. After trying about ten video authoring programs I settled on NeoDVD Plus. Not a fancy program but hey it works every-time and all the functions actually do what they were intended to do.
    http://www.mediostream.com/products/neodvdplus/index.html
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    k ,cool guys, i got it to work now, i had to uninstall and reinstall the program, and delete my cookies and temp int. files..it wroks great...

Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    do any of you guy also know if this program supports overburning, my drive does, but wheni do it in ulead it doesn't give me that option, it does under nero though, any way...is there another vcd making tool which allows me to make menus with music as well as overburn..holla back

Quote Quote  
  6. The Ulead DVD authoring programs are designed to produce discs that conform to official standards.

Jerry Jones
    http://www.jonesgroup.net
    Quote Quote