VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hey guys

I'm looking for a site/software/extention that automatically screenshots every second of a youtube video and then shows me the images somewhere.

Is there a fast option to do this? I could redeem the video as pictures on Adobe Premiere, but it would take a long time and it would be faster do to it manually, so I'm looking for some other options

is there a software or a website that does this already that I don't know about?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Originally Posted by massafera View Post
    Hey guys

I'm looking for a site/software/extention that automatically screenshots every second of a youtube video and then shows me the images somewhere.

Is there a fast option to do this? I could redeem the video as pictures on Adobe Premiere, but it would take a long time and it would be faster do to it manually, so I'm looking for some other options

is there a software or a website that does this already that I don't know about?

You can use youtube-dl pipe to ffmpeg, and then ffmpeg filters to select every second and output an image

eg
    Code:
    youtube-dl -f 136  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kCEKFVY19Q -o - |ffmpeg -i - -vf select="'isnan(prev_selected_t)+gte(t-prev_selected_t\,1)',scale=out_color_matrix=bt709" -start_number 0 -vsync vfr out_%05d.png
    This test video I uploaded has framenumber and time stamped on
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kCEKFVY19Q

Use youtube-dl -F URL to list the versions available
    -f 136 was the 1280x720 AVC version
    Quote Quote