VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I downloaded VOB2MPG32200.zip and installed the non-PRO version.

Then I purchased the PRO version here: http://www.svcd2dvd.com/HowToRegister.aspx

After that, I didn't get anything.

I never input my email address in the purchasing process so I even don't know how I can get a link for the PRO version.
    The paypal account through which I paid is an email address, but I haven't received any notification yet.

So I'm wondering how I can update my VOB2MPG to the PRO version?
    Many thanks!
    Last edited by hebothu; 28th Nov 2017 at 07:53.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    be patient. and make sure to check your spam folder! they've never defrauded anyone and your paypal email account was part of the transaction record.
    --
    "a lot of people are better dead" - prisoner KSC2-303
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by aedipuss View Post
    be patient. and make sure to check your spam folder! they've never defrauded anyone and your paypal email account was part of the transaction record.
    So an email will appear in my paypal email address?
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    From the free version you can upgrade. I see no need as the free version is more than adequate.
    Quote Quote  
  5. I got nothing until now... [cry]
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    give it a couple weeks. you purchased software that hasn't been current since 2009 i'm sure he checks once in a while....
    --
    Quote Quote  
  7. I have tried many DVD rippers, and this one is absolutely the best.
    The others I have tried do not work well.
    Some of them cannot show all the titles, some of them cannot extract all chapters in a title, etc.

This one extracts all the titles, and all the chapters.
    However, it is still not perfect.

Some chapter videos, in my case, are shorter than what is written in the description file.
    Say a chapter video is only 1s, but in the description file it is described as a 10s video.
    Then a DVD player will play the video for 10s, with the last 9s showing the last frame of the first 1s, unchanged.
    VOB2MPG, however, extracts this chapter video as a 1s video, and the extracted title video containing the chapter thus has an incorrect length.

That's why I bought the PRO version.
    I want to see whether the PRO version works correctly for the case described above.
    But, anyway, it seems that I have to wait
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Chrissyboy wrote some very fine software indeed. i worked with him as his beta tester to get the pro version to correctly recalculate gop timecodes.
    --
    Quote Quote  
  9. Originally Posted by aedipuss View Post
    I bought VOB2MPG Pro version some years ago for 12 pounds.
    Hhad been using it for some time until recently when had to reinstall Windows and install VOB2MPG again.
    But now the program cannot obtain activation code from website because its down.
    As a result I can't even start Pro version.
    I feel cheated. I expected to have software which I am able to use for lifetime, and atrocious activation method doesn't allow it.
    What a joke.
    Quote Quote