VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi,

I'm a DVD Lab Pro 2 user, and I have been very happy with it for some time now, however recently im getting a few coasters from it, playing the DVD menu and not the actual DVD files that I want to watch... So I'm looking for an alternative. I have looked at many DVD authors to try and find one that does what I need, and the thing I'm struggling to find is an Author that I can add multiple audio tracks to my DVD with. With DVD Lab Pro I could add 5 or 6 no problem. I think TmpegEnc allows only 2 so that was no good.

So to put things simply, I would like some recommendations for DVD Authoring software where I can add several audio tracks to my DVDs

I hope this is a nice easy question and look forward to your reply's, thanks in advance.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    most likely you are doing something wrong if dvdlab is creating incorrect files, i've created hundreds of dvds with it and never had any problem with it. are you using version 2.51?

about the only better authoring program out there is sonic scenarist.
    --
    "a lot of people are better dead" - prisoner KSC2-303
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Another option of course is to set dvd lab to output a video_ts folder only. Then burn with imgburn. See if that gets you better results.
    Donatello - The Shredder? Michelangelo - Maybe all that hardware is for making coleslaw?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    sorry, i didn't mean to imply i had burned a single dvd with dvdlab. i always create video_ts folders and burn with imgburn on verbatim or taiyo yuden blanks. i didn't even recall dvdlab could burn a disc by itself......
    --
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by aedipuss View Post
    sorry, i didn't mean to imply i had burned a single dvd with dvdlab. i always create video_ts folders and burn with imgburn on verbatim or taiyo yuden blanks. i didn't even recall dvdlab could burn a disc by itself......
    Sorry I realized after I posted the op mentioned not getting the right file structure. I was thinking it was a bad burn.
    Donatello - The Shredder? Michelangelo - Maybe all that hardware is for making coleslaw?
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi thanks for quick reply

Yeah I could possibly be doing something wrong. I generally stick to what I know tho, not play with things i dont know ect, yet some come out fine and some not so, so is a little odd, but im sure your right it is down to me lol. Is there a way to restore default settings incase I have changed something?
    Yes I am using version 2.51.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    well if you start fresh everytime with a clean slate by selecting a new project from this menu at startup it should be the defaults.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2010-07-03_115831.jpg
Views:	1197
Size:	20.8 KB
ID:	2527
    --
    Quote Quote  
  8. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Ok thanks for the help I may take a look at Sonic Scenarist aswell at some point in the future. thank you very much
    Quote Quote