VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I just purchased this program and I am having all kinds of problems. I am looking for someone who knows this
    >program, is using it, and can walk me through using it. if you would respond to my email address, jrcoleman502@gmail.com, I would appreciate any help you can give.
    >John
    Quote Quote  
  2. No one will reply to an email address. The conversation takes place in this forum so others with similar problems can read and learn.

If you bought something, shouldn't the company selling it provide tech support?
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I have sent my problems to the support people several times, but no response. I need help understanding some of the instructions as the version I downloaded is apparently different than the version their online instructions refer to. if I use the Help/Guides dropdown menu, the help they have sends you to a blank internet page. if you or someone you know is using CinEx HD for Cinavia removal, I would appreciate any help i can get. I just need to talk to someone more savy than i am on this program since the selling company seems uninterested.
    Thanks John, and again any help would be appreciated.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Watched the video, somewhat confusing, but got the program to work on an ISO file and on an original disc. Yet trying to select a source where there are video files and select that source, does not work and it says no files match your search. There are video files in the folder but CinEx does not see them or recognize them. Any ideas???
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Perhaps the program is looking for a certain file type designated by it's suffix. I don't know for sure, I don't have CinEx
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Instead of clicking the BD/DVD button by the source click on the button with the three dots in it. Then it will open individual files.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search PM
    So does it found a correct method to copy the bluray we have buy so we don't use the original bluray disc and damage it.

Is there a correct solution to remove all bluray protections like cinavia, aacs e.t.c. or not?
    Quote Quote  
  8. Member
    Search Comp PM
    The 3 dots, source, is the button I try and it always says no files found. Clicking the DB/DVD button is the only one that seems to work.
    Quote Quote  
    drifting, somewhere on the Sea of Cynicism
    Search Comp PM
    Pardon me for not having kept up with this topic, but there was a considerable history of threads here having the consensus that claimed Cinavia removal was an empty, bogus promise. Along with this counter-claims from some, and near flame-wars breaking out. A couple of "solution" products came and went. At the same time, DVDfab (I think it was) has been claiming Cinavia removal as a feature for some time now. So, was this hobgoblin ever ultimately slain -- or not ?
    When in Las Vegas, don't miss the Pinball Hall of Fame Museum http://www.pinballmuseum.org/ -- with over 150 tables from 6+ decades of this quintessentially American art form.
    Quote Quote  
  10. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I have DVDFAB and it does not work on every movie, even though the movie may be listed in their Cinavia DVD list. DVDFAB claims that the version of the movie I got from RED BOX and/or Netflix was a different version than the one they used for their Cinavia removal. So that is why I am trying CinEx HD as a second choice.
    Quote Quote