VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search PM
    hello.. i want rip from Bluray 3d.. to 3d half-sbs using ripbot... anyone know how to do it?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Can Ripbot do that? I confess I'm not using the latest version, but I'm not seeing it in the changelogs.

OTOH, DVDFab *can* do SBS from 3D Blu-ray. I tested it a couple of times, and it was simple enough. You shouldn't need step-by-step instructions.

BDRB can also do it, although I haven't tested it. Note that if you're not doing the re-encode direct from disc (i.e. running a driver-level decrypter in the background), you should rip full disc to hard drive as an ISO image. Then mount the image with Virtual Clone Drive or whatever and point BDRB at that.

Good luck.
    Pull! Bang! Darn!
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    I agree. And neither do I think that ripbot can do 3DBD rips to 3D anything.

Scott
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by fritzi93 View Post
    Can Ripbot do that? I confess I'm not using the latest version, but I'm not seeing it in the changelogs.

OTOH, DVDFab *can* do SBS from 3D Blu-ray. I tested it a couple of times, and it was simple enough. You shouldn't need step-by-step instructions.

BDRB can also do it, although I haven't tested it. Note that if you're not doing the re-encode direct from disc (i.e. running a driver-level decrypter in the background), you should rip full disc to hard drive as an ISO image. Then mount the image with Virtual Clone Drive or whatever and point BDRB at that.

Good luck.
    are u have tutorial using DVDFAb to encode 3D half-sbs?
    Quote Quote