VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5
FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Thread
  1. Vent,

No words from you in a while. I'm kind of wondering if any progress is being made on a new release? I really like TSPE, and I'm a paying customer, but as DVWannaB mentioned, the VideoRedo are making significant strides. I imagine they have more folks involved in the development but lack of words from you is making me a little nervous. Take care.
    Crusher
    Quote Quote  
  2. I, too am beginning to wonder if TSPE has been abandoned. It has been almost 6 months since any posts from Vent and other cutters have now surpassed TSPE as far as frame-accurate editing goes. SmartCutter is currently the only truly frame-accurate editor out there and the developers are active and very responsive. I haven't used TSPE for months now except to fix a few .ts files which were messed up. Resaving the file with TSPE fixed it, but as far as editing, SmartCutter is now my tool of choice as there has been virtually no progress made by TSPE for quite some time now.

I have to admit, I now regret the $50 paid for this beta. Oh well - live and learn.....
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    He may not be posting much here but a new alpha version was just released on his site a few days ago. Personally I've been using VideoReDo (that claim about SmartCutter being the only frame-accurate editor is a bit of a stretch...VRD is quite capable of that, as well) for many months now and absolutely love it. I have no idea what's new in the alpha version but it's worth checking out at least.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Been trying TSPE out as an alternative to Videoredo for cutting commercials but having major problems that appear to have been mentioned before in thisd thread. At present it is unusable because I cant even get it to show the video stream. Tried uninstalling and reinsttalling Haali and fdshow a number of times but nothing works. Tried on two machines running win 7 with the same result. This software3 just wont work for me and I dont have a clue how to get it to work. I just get :

Error: Configuring Video Window

Error Loading Video, Disabling.

Error: Configuring Video Window

Error Loading Video, Disabling.

Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Is this still being developed? My last reply was over 2 years ago. I haven't seen anything happening recently on it.
    Quote Quote