VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Anonymous543
    hlo any programmer will compile latest ffmpeg.exe for 32 bit windows operating system
    i found 32 bit ffmpeg online but it doesnot contained libfdk_aac

i want ffmpeg which has only

libfdk_aac (for audio encoding)
    libx265 (for video encoding)

currently i dont have harddisk to setup developing enverment
    running windows 7 32 bit os with 16gb memory card

[Attachment 62621 - Click to enlarge]
    Quote Quote  
  2. Anonymous543
    Quote Quote  
  3. The license of libfdk_aac is not compatible with GPL, so the GPL does not permit distribution of binaries containing incompatible code when GPL-licensed code is also included. Therefore this encoder have been designated as "non-free", and you cannot download a pre-built ffmpeg that supports it.
    Quote Quote  
  4. DECEASED
    Search Comp PM
    [d e l e t e d]
    Last edited by El Heggunte; 30th Dec 2021 at 11:37. Reason: delete :-/
    "Programmers are human-shaped machines that transform alcohol into bugs."
    Quote Quote  
  5. Anonymous543
    Originally Posted by El Heggunte View Post
    [d e l e t e d]

I tried that suit today
    First of all it required updated version of powershell
    I updated that ,
    then script worked
    But it downloads so many softwares and programs like compilers libraries etc because of that my memory card gets full that's why it fails to complie my custom ffmpeg
    If anyone have time then please make ffmpeg which have libfdk_aac and libx264(hevc) enabled for 32bit windows 7
    Quote Quote  
  6. Anonymous543
    I don't want GPL license or anything like that
    I just want libx265(hevc) and libfdk_aac enabled ffmpeg for 32bit windows 7
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search Comp PM
    You'll need to compile it yourself. The batch file in https://github.com/m-ab-s/media-autobuild_suite/archive/master.zip from https://github.com/m-ab-s/media-autobuild_suite makes it quite easy. It does take a quite a bit of disk space. The directory I am using for compiling uses about 18 GB.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Anonymous543
    Originally Posted by johnnyquid View Post
    You'll need to compile it yourself. The batch file in https://github.com/m-ab-s/media-autobuild_suite/archive/master.zip from https://github.com/m-ab-s/media-autobuild_suite makes it quite easy. It does take a quite a bit of disk space. The directory I am using for compiling uses about 18 GB.
    i already tried that i have only 16gb memory card and from that windows files and software takes 10gb and only 6gb free
    Quote Quote  
  9. Anonymous543
    Originally Posted by zing269 View Post
    [Attachment 62648 - Click to enlarge]

doesnot works
    parameters was
    Code:
    ffmpeg -i input.wmv -vn -c:a libfdk_aac -b:a 128k output.m4a
    also tried with aac container
    Code:
    ffmpeg -i input.wmv -vn -c:a libfdk_aac -b:a 128k output.aac
    Quote Quote  
  10. Originally Posted by kirito View Post
    didn't understood which one to download
    i want libfdk_aac and libx265 in only one ffmpeg
    All 3 files, copy to single folder and unpack - as ffmpeg name says - this is shared library version and libraries that can't be distributed in complied ffmpeg are provided as separate dll's which are called and used by ffmpeg. Such way of distribution do not violate any license and you can use libfdk_aac and libx265 in one ffmpeg and as you requested directly this is win32 binary and Win XP compliant i.e. should work without problem in all Windows versions [now i will express my personal opinion] as limiting ffmpeg to Win 7 and higher is purely artificial and every open source software explicitly requiring windows 7 or higher should be punished without mercy - satisfying Microsoft business model is against open source idea!
    Quote Quote