VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    not sure what am doing wrong. can't get keys

anyone please help thanksImage
    [Attachment 58029 - Click to enlarge]

site : monomax.me
    Quote Quote  
  2. Originally Posted by joedecruz View Post
    not sure what am doing wrong. can't get keys

anyone please help thanksImage
    [Attachment 58029 - Click to enlarge]

site : monomax.me
    use an older chrome version, ~81 from early 2020
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    thanks. anywhere recommend to download old chrome?
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    thank you . downloaded old chrome. worked fine. thanks again
    Quote Quote  
  5. or you can just replace file 'widevinecdm.dll' and 'widevinecdm.dll.sig' with older version
    Quote Quote  
  6. Originally Posted by tamagoyaki View Post
    or you can just replace file 'widevinecdm.dll' and 'widevinecdm.dll.sig' with older version
    Hmm, I just did this and videos won't load
    Quote Quote  
  7. can you try this? https://gofile.io/d/t6qwBQ
    at least it works for me on bitmovin.com
    Quote Quote  
  8. Originally Posted by tamagoyaki View Post
    can you try this? https://gofile.io/d/t6qwBQ
    Yep, these worked. Thank you!
    Quote Quote  
  9. mine vod using shaka player does not show key at all, other works just fine any ideas why?
    Quote Quote  
  10. Originally Posted by tamagoyaki View Post
    After a few days, extension stopped working.
    I then installed old Chrome version 83 on a virtual machine and grabbed the files from there.
    Replaced them on my host where I have latest Chrome version.
    Still didn't work.
    Then I found out that Chrome puts these files on another location besides
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\89.0.4389.90\Widev ineCdm\_platform_specific\win_x64\
    that location is
    C:\Users\x\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\WidevineCdm\4.10.2209.0\_platform_specific\wi n_x64\
    so I also replaced files in this location, and now it works.
    Quote Quote  
  11. Originally Posted by [ss]vegeta View Post
    Originally Posted by tamagoyaki View Post
    After a few days, extension stopped working.
    I then installed old Chrome version 83 on a virtual machine and grabbed the files from there.
    Replaced them on my host where I have latest Chrome version.
    Still didn't work.
    Then I found out that Chrome puts these files on another location besides
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\89.0.4389.90\Widev ineCdm\_platform_specific\win_x64\
    that location is
    C:\Users\x\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\WidevineCdm\4.10.2209.0\_platform_specific\wi n_x64\
    so I also replaced files in this location, and now it works.
    You don't have to install old version of Chrome. You can find and download standalone offline installer, then extract using 7zip. From there you're desired files can be obtained. My case I downloaded Chrome 86
    Quote Quote  
  12. Originally Posted by mmshasan View Post
    You don't have to install old version of Chrome. You can find and download standalone offline installer, then extract using 7zip. From there you're desired files can be obtained. My case I downloaded Chrome 86
    Extracting with 7-zip gives me a checksum error and just extracts one file without extension or poper name 102~
    Quote Quote  
  13. Originally Posted by [ss]vegeta View Post
    Originally Posted by mmshasan View Post
    Extracting with 7-zip gives me a checksum error and just extracts one file without extension or poper name 102~
    Check PM
    Quote Quote  
  14. What should I try if I am able to get keys show up in console on some website but not others? Another member was able to extract a working key and send it to me but he prefers not to explain how he did it.

Anyone else came across different implementations that don’t work with the extension out of the box?
    Quote Quote  
  15. Average video editor Sviests's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by dabbdubb View Post
    What should I try if I am able to get keys show up in console on some website but not others? Another member was able to extract a working key and send it to me but he prefers not to explain how he did it.

Anyone else came across different implementations that don’t work with the extension out of the box?
    Are you sure that the specific site uses widevine? Maybe it's fairplay or playready DRM?
    Quote Quote  
  16. Originally Posted by dabbdubb View Post
    What should I try
    You should try editing one of the extension files to show the key somewhere else instead of the console.
    Quote Quote  
  17. Originally Posted by Sviests View Post
    What should I try if I am able to get keys show up in console on some website but not others? Another member was able to extract a working key and send it to me but he prefers not to explain how he did it.

Are you sure that the specific site uses widevine? Maybe it's fairplay or playready DRM?
    I am fairly certain that it has to be Widevine because I am playing the video on Windows 10 desktop in Chrome browser. But I admit I am not sure.

Originally Posted by [ss]vegeta View Post
    What should I try
    You should try editing one of the extension files to show the key somewhere else instead of the console.
    Interesting idea. Maybe the website is suppressing all console output, I’ll check first if I can even console log a normal string on page load.
    Quote Quote  
  18. deleted
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	417
Size:	3.8 KB
ID:	58707  

Click image for larger version

Name:	unknown.png
Views:	664
Size:	63.1 KB
ID:	58708  

Last edited by basedcel; 20th Jun 2021 at 22:01.
    Quote Quote