VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Am unable to keep capturing on a desired disk as Scenalyzer keeps reporting it to be full. Had to change the destination to a spare disk I wish not to use, and it all works on that other disk. But what to do with this let's call it primary disk I wish to keep using for this job? I have tried all I could think of to no avail. Formatted the disk 5 times, deleted all the instances of Scenalyzer from the registry 5 times, reinstalled the app 5 times... but it just keeps reporting 'could not use the disk it is full'. Any other ideas?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    what is your drive formatted as ?? NTFS or FAT32
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Ntfs
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    check your settings that show how much hard drive space to leave
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Sorry I don't get you. The drive is an empty 4TB ssd. I have tried and can do whatever I want with it, write or copy onto it whatever from wherever. The only problem is with scenalyzer that won't capture to it.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by kodec View Post
    Sorry I don't get you. The drive is an empty 4TB ssd. I have tried and can do whatever I want with it, write or copy onto it whatever from wherever. The only problem is with scenalyzer that won't capture to it.
    there should be a setting in the Scenalyzer program that allows you to capture past a certain gig limit - https://forum.doom9.org/archive/index.php/t-29980.html
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search Comp PM
    That setting is ok here. If that was the problem then it woudn't work all the same to this other disk, which is a 2TB M.2 SSD, and which is working fine. No, it is just this first 4TB SATA3 SSD which only Scenalyzer doesn't like, for whichever reason.

EDIT: Self solved kind of. Tried to split the 4TB GPT formatted SSD into two 2TB GPT partitions to see what happens and now it works. Not exactly what I had hoped for b4 purchasing the SSD but oh well.
    Last edited by kodec; 19th Jul 2021 at 20:57.
    Quote Quote