VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Somehow other softwares are fine. Ideas ??
    Quote Quote  
  2. Old version of Nero ?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Update your ASPI.

This happens all the time to me when I re-install the OS. I've been using the adaptec 4.60 with good luck on my shuttle SS50. You might want to try the Nero ASPI. I just don't have that ASPI on a disk, so I haven't tried it. This has always solved the problems with my Samsung CD burner which is not seen until I update.
    Hope is the trap the world sets for you every night when you go to sleep and the only reason you have to get up in the morning is the hope that this day, things will get better... But they never do, do they?
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Is it a new pc or was nero on it before with a cd rewriter, as I had this when I put my 104 in as the nero was an OEM version with the pc and only allowed the supplied cd rewriter. I think uou can purchase new serial number from nero to allow it to see other writers for a nominal fee. Hope this helps
    Quote Quote  
  5. I use the Nero 5.5.99 or something.. strange that another computer works ok but not this..
    Quote Quote  
  6. have you tried uninstalling nero,and reinstalling it.
    that might solve your problem.
    if not ,think about upgrading to nero6.0.0.15
    Quote Quote  
  7. I did that and still Nero will not show it.. but I can read and DVDR put in or even in dvdDrypter... strange..
    Quote Quote