VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. All the duplicator that I found is for copying only ONE dvd movie to more than one blank disk

What I'm looking for is a device that let me able to copy different dvd movies to more than one disk

I mean a device that has 4 drives for example, and I put two different dvd movies in the first two drives, and two blank dvd disks in the second two drives. I press a button and the device begins copying the two dvd movies to the two blank dvd disks in the same time

Is there a device that can do this?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    So basically, what you're looking for is two independant duplicators housed in a single case.

No such device exists that I'm aware of and, honestly, I can't see any real reason why anyone would make such a unit, seeing as how it would probably end up costing about the same as two separate duplicators (the cost of the case and PSU is trivial, compared to the costs of the drives and control electronics) and would only add unnecessary complexity to the unit's operation.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    You could get a full tower setup for your pc. Depending on your motherboard, you could house four optical drives along with the necessary hard disks. Of course, this is somewhat cost prohibitive and would be cheaper, as stated earlier, to buy two separate duplicators.
    Quote Quote