VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hallo everybody,

I want ask, if is posible capture video from my SONY DCR-TRV320E directly to Adobe Premiere (Ulead DVD Workshop,Ulead Media Studio, PinacleSdudio, ...) without using FastForward software ...???
    Because, when I try by this way, it's not working (device control for camera is not working) ...

Thanks a lot for
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    What is FastForward software?? I use Mediastudio Pro to capture and it just does it. You do have to set the Device Control though. It defaults to None but I need to set it to MS 1394.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Hi sovcik,

I want ask, if is posible capture video from my SONY DCR-TRV320E directly to Adobe Premiere
    I use Adobe Premiere 6.0 and can capture from my DV cam without using other software.

I'm not at my usual PC, so can't remember the exact steps - but you can set Premiere to recognise your DV cam (there's loads in a list, or you can do "generic" settings).

Post back how you get on. If need be, I can post the steps and screensprints for you.
    There is some corner of a foreign field that is forever England: Telstra Stadium, Sydney, 22/11/2003.

Carpe diem.

If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room.
    Quote Quote