VideoHelp Forum
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4
1 2 3 ... LastLast
Thread
  1. Are you sure you want to open up this poll?

The conspiracy theorists are going to vote that the moderators are complete angels, locking topics and dispensing justice fairly - just in case, there's a way to see who voted and what way.

The wounded are going to vote that the moderators are biased or unfair and are persecuting them for whatever reason.

For the liberal or too strict arguments, those that have been flagged or those that wanted someone flagged are unhappy and vote accordingly.

And why does every poll have that mindless TGPO option?? He looks 12 and like the kind of kid I'd reject in high school if he asked me for a date (yes, I'm a girl) -

You (whoever posted that poll) are just looking for problems. Maybe the mods should seek advice from other mods and Baldrick before they take the position of do-gooder and apply justice unfairly. There are posts recently that definitely should have been flagged and judging by the other post-ers they weren't.

And yes, that is me<<<<<<<<<

2. TGPO asked me to change my avatar so sorry guys.

3. Yes, this means a lot coming from someone with a whopping 2 posts!

Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Hot_Chrissy
    And why does every poll have that mindless TGPO option?? He looks 12 and like the kind of kid I'd reject in high school if he asked me for a date (yes, I'm a girl) -
    I look 12??

So you can base your rejection replies solely on looks?? So what "kind" of person do I look like??

5. rvl123,

Oooohhhh your avatar makes me.....

And having two posts means what - I couldn't have been reading this forum for a few years???

You look like Jackie Chan - he's sooooo handsome. Do you really know Karate???

Uh-oh don't look know it's up to three.

6. I posted the poll and I see nothing wrong with gauging peoples opinions to see if they think we are being too harsh or too liberal. Thankfully the general census of opinions is that we are not too far off the mark most of the time.

I am now intrigued as to what your avatar was.

Maybe the mods should seek advice from other mods and Baldrick before they take the position of do-gooder and apply justice unfairly
    If a partuicular case is border line it is often discussed in the moderators forum.

Search Comp PM
    Hey Hot_Chrissy, You shouldn't judge a person by his avatar. If you really looked like your avatar, I'd go for it. But more thamn likely, you're 200 + lbs.

At least that's me on my avatar (1991 anyway).
    Got my retirement plans all set. Looks like I only have to work another 5 years after I die........

Search Comp PM

Uh-oh don't look know it's up to three.

Ummm... i think you mean now

Search Comp PM
    end of discussion - we will not say who this is ..

10. You're sooo cute, too. Go fish in another pond if you want to catch a girl - I won't fall for your engaging conversational tactics....
    So what "kind" of person do I look like??
    Nice try - NEXT!!!

Are you sure you want an answer???

rvl123 - up another one - I'm catching up to you....132 wow you must know ALOT!!!! Or you're full of crap and feel compelled to add in your 2 cents with out adding value to a thread. Ohhh, so sad, the feeling went away... Try again.

Hey racer-X I'm not impressed about how fast you *say* you can go...

And Craig - just proves one of my suggestions....

Sorry for the typo before - I know better now

11. oohh baby

that was a reply to BJ_M, you beat me to the post.

12. And Racer-x,

What else do we judge first impressions on if not the only thing we're presented with. And it's not his avatar, it was his picture in the other forum. That's ok, I know there's not too much blood in your brain after seeing my avatar.... 8)

13. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hey, I liked her original Avatar!

Search Comp PM
    Gina ?

15. Originally Posted by BJ_M
    Gina ?
    It had crossed my mind

16. No-no, Chrissy as in Christine.

What's the BJ for? Not....?

17. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Gina? Naw, her English is much better!

Search Comp PM
    Hey Hot_Chrissy, Did you check out mi Picture in that forum?

What do you think?
    Got my retirement plans all set. Looks like I only have to work another 5 years after I die........

19. Shouldn't you mods be out moderating or something? This hasn't gotten out of hand...yet.

Who's English is better, her's or mine?

20. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Who's English is better, her's or mine?
    Yours.

21. Racer-x looks like he ran out of road real fast at like 160...just kidding

Thanks SLK, but you give away your car with a name like that - too pretentious even if you do have a little one...Mercedes that is...

Search Comp PM
    Hey Hot Chrissy!

Is that a real pic of your mid section? If so, PM me!!!!!!!!!!! 8)

By the way, I'm sure TGPO gets plenty of girls. From what I hear, they like the Ghoe Tee and his Apple computer.

The TGPO option in the voting polls just humor to keep things light. TGPO is kinda the site mascot. :P

I'm sure Craig meant no harm by strarting this poll. There have been a few posts lately that really warrant the discussion.

OK, if that's really you in the avatar, PM me!!!!

23. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Thanks SLK, but you give away your car with a name like that - too pretentious even if you do have a little one...Mercedes that is... :)
    No, I assure you that I had these initials long before Mercedes opted to use them.

Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by cplevel42
    Hey Hot Chrissy!

Is that a real pic of your mid section? If so, PM me!!!!!!!!!!! 8)

OK, if that's really you in the avatar, PM me!!!!
    could you get more desperate? calm down.

25. Originally Posted by Hot_Chrissy
    And why does every poll have that mindless TGPO option
    Hey, I like the TGPO option. I appreciate "mindless" off-the-wall humor. Of course, I am easily amused.

Search Comp PM
    watch out Treebeard or he'll accuse you of starting a flame war.
    His name was MackemX

What kind of a man are you? The guy is unconscious in a coma and you don't have the guts to kiss his girlfriend?

27. Smooth Long Kisses???

Search Comp PM
    Hey Hot_Chrissy, If you really looked like that, I'd give you something smooth and long..........but it wouldn't be a kiss.

29. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Smooth Long Kisses???
    You said it, baby! BTW, I wanted to ask you why you didn't tan up your bottom?

30. Originally Posted by Hot_Chrissy
    The conspiracy theorists are going to vote that the moderators are complete angels, locking topics and dispensing justice fairly - just in case, there's a way to see who voted and what way.

You (whoever posted that poll) are just looking for problems. Maybe the mods should seek advice from other mods and Baldrick before they take the position of do-gooder and apply justice unfairly. There are posts recently that definitely should have been flagged and judging by the other post-ers they weren't.
    1) What conspirators? If you knew about any conspirators you would be one of them. :P

2) Very shallow. Anyway, when was the last time you saw a twelve year-old with a beard? (Where do you come from?)

3) The mods just wanted to know what we thought of them. They are too busy keeping the site clean to dish out a flag out to everyone, and there is a thing such as human error.