VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search PM
    I'm having problems converting non-Toast mpeg-1 movies (below 80 min) to Toast VCD compatible mpeg-1. I've used cleaner 5 and Quicktime pro 4.5 in the past and everything worked fine. For some reason, after I updated to QT 5.0 (using the same code) I keep getting "Quick time export error" from both cleaner and QT. DivX convertion works fine. Also, I still have other Pro features like import and cut n paste editing. Are my extensions missing something? Any info is appreciated.
    "All I know is that I don't know"
    Quote Quote  
  2. I had the identical problem when I went from QT Pro 4 to QT Pro 5. But then I ran the Cleaner 5 update (to 5.02). WHich version of Cleaner are you using right now? If you do not yet have the 5.02 update download it now at the Cleaner site.

If you are already using the Cleaner update, try uninstalling and then reinstalling Cleaner 5. That might do it.

Hope this helps.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search PM
    Thanks for the info. Unfortunately I was using Cleaner 5.02 before I updated to QT 5, but uninstalling is a good start for me to trouble shoot the problem (which I just tried with no luck . Any other info is greatly appreciated.
    "All I know is that I don't know"
    Quote Quote