VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. How to deinterlace this correctly and also remove the wobble?

sample

https://www14.zippyshare.com/v/rnCrJ0iY/file.html
    Quote Quote  
  2. To be positive how to treat it, some of the live action video would be necessary. However, bobbing with QTGMC followed by using SRestore seemed to do both pretty well.

QTGMC()
    SRestore()
    Greyscale()
    Image Attached Files
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by manono View Post
    To be positive how to treat it, some of the live action video would be necessary. However, bobbing with QTGMC followed by using SRestore seemed to do both pretty well.

QTGMC()
    SRestore()
    Greyscale()
    thanks manono. It looks much better now.

sample from another section

https://ufile.io/krj5l
    Quote Quote  
  4. Oh, so this thing was shot as video - interlaced 29.97fps. I had already decided the credits I did yesterday were wrong because they played jerky. I redid them again as deinterlaced 29.97fps, but because they still flickered I added another filter. It's real slow encoding:

QTGMC(FPSDivisor=2)
    QTGMC( Preset="Slower", InputType=1 )
    Greyscale()

As for the main movie, if it has to be deinterlaced, bob it if you wish to 59.94fps or just single-rate deinterlace it. I made those end credits 29.97fps, but I suppose they can be bobbed as well, but I didn't test.
    Image Attached Files
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by manono View Post
    Oh, so this thing was shot as video - interlaced 29.97fps. I had already decided the credits I did yesterday were wrong because they played jerky. I redid them again as deinterlaced 29.97fps, but because they still flickered I added another filter. It's real slow encoding:

QTGMC(FPSDivisor=2)
    QTGMC( Preset="Slower", InputType=1 )
    Greyscale()

As for the main movie, if it has to be deinterlaced, bob it if you wish to 59.94fps or just single-rate deinterlace it. I made those end credits 29.97fps, but I suppose they can be bobbed as well, but I didn't test.
    thanks
    Quote Quote