VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    Hi all I am using the above program to burn a dvd but it keeps saying this error below. I have also tried another movie, and get same results

[Attachment 51321 - Click to enlarge]
    Quote Quote  
  2. Here is some info about this. If you want to make more correct discs try ImgBurn. (But they will probably work fine even if you ignore the error message.)
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by sneaker View Post
    Here is some info about this. If you want to make more correct discs try ImgBurn. (But they will probably work fine even if you ignore the error message.)
    Oh ok so maybe if I ignore the message, the dvd will still be burnt ok, as I have never had that error at all in ashampoo. I will also give ImgBurn a go as well

many thanks for all your help
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    What did you use to encode it?. Was it the same Ashampoo program?. I use Vsoconvertxtodvd and it works pretty good.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I have the same thing with ashampoo. But when I burn a DVD I find that it plays back fine in my Philips DVD player and my Sony Bluray player.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    oh ok. Similar to sneaker, I had a feeling they would play fine, still strange you would have that warning. When I use Convertxtodvd to encode the dvd, I burn them with Nero and Nero never gives me warning, although not sure if Nero checks the ifo/bup files for inconsistensies. In this thread https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/394711-Invalid-IFO, another user also suggest to use Imgburn also. Interesting thing is I just used Convertxtodvd to create a dvd folder and then tried using the newest free Ashampoo burning studio and it and I added the folder and created a iso image and it didn't warm me about anything. I trust in convertxtodvd since I've burned alot of movies with it and they pretty much always work, I think you can rest easy they'll be compatible though anyways.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search Comp PM
    My only problem with using ConvertX is every convert I do with it at the end the dvd starts to play again. Have tried every thing I can think of to get it to stop doing it but have not had any luck. Any one have any ideas? Have been on the forums but no luck. And yes, I have reinstalled it.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Have you tried unchecking "loop playback". I assume it's supposed to remedy the exact problem you're facing. I don't care about what happens when it's done so I just always left it checked.
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	vso.png
Views:	34
Size:	44.7 KB
ID:	51427  

Quote Quote  
  9. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Yes I did. In fact, I tried unchecking everything in that section and it still loops.
    Quote Quote  
  10. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Might be the player. How many players have you tried it on?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by dvd_kosher View Post
    Might be the player. How many players have you tried it on?
    Yep, very likely the player is doing it. Check the settings on it.
    Want my help? Ask here! (not via PM!)
    FAQs: Best Blank DiscsBest TBCsBest VCRs for captureRestore VHS
    Quote Quote  
  12. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I have 2 players and it does it on both. It also does it on the computer that the movie is burned on plus a laptop. No matter what I play it on it loops.
    Quote Quote