VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi guys can someone explain how can I remove the clicking noises?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSPahSKoNPc
    Quote Quote  
  2. All those clicks are mouth noises and are not always easy to remove. I have not used it for a long long time but Audition used to have a click remover as standard in its plug-ins, though this was for removing clicks from vinyl records. There are also many free de-click VST plug-ins available. It will be trial an error as click removal may introduce other artifacts into the voice recording.
    Canon C100 mk2 - Dell XPS8700 i7 - Win 10 - 24gb RAM - GTX 1060/6GB - DaVinci Resolve Studio 18.6.3 - Blackmagic Speed Editor - Presonus Faderport 1 - 3 calibrated screens
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by ChapmanDolly View Post
    All those clicks are mouth noises and are not always easy to remove. I have not used it for a long long time but Audition used to have a click remover as standard in its plug-ins, though this was for removing clicks from vinyl records. There are also many free de-click VST plug-ins available. It will be trial an error as click removal may introduce other artifacts into the voice recording.
    Thanks a lot, I tried to imply the effect of clicker sound remover in audition but it seems that I have to go one by one and remove all that's pretty hard to do I will check the other VST plug ins
    Quote Quote