VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6
FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
Thread
  1. I want to intoduce a new way about CBR and VBR.

Well, i want to make SVCD to play them in my DVD player. I make one, the problem is sometimes, the image stop one frame but the sound goes right. I have read in somewhere it is caused by a peak in the bitrate.

So it will be ok if i do SVCD with CBR instead VBR.

thanks.
    Quote Quote  
  2. You should have noticed that the top of the "Post a reply" page states:
    Please do not hijacks topics, if you want to discuss something else create a new topic. .

Regards.
    Michael Tam
    w: Morsels of Evidence
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by 2573
    I want to intoduce a new way about CBR and VBR.

Well, i want to make SVCD to play them in my DVD player. I make one, the problem is sometimes, the image stop one frame but the sound goes right. I have read in somewhere it is caused by a peak in the bitrate.

So it will be ok if i do SVCD with CBR instead VBR.

thanks.

ahh dregged up the old debate ... did we ...

well first your post should have been in a new thread ...

and second - please understand that CBR doesn't mean that your bit rate will be constant nessessarly and that you can have spikes also in CBR --(in fact i have seen more spikes in TMPGenc 's CBR than in any other mode) ..
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Ah, shucks.. and I thought it was gonna be a HOLIDAY rush.

-vhelp
    Quote Quote  
  5. Well, i think my replay is ok here, because i think the post was about what is better, cbr o vbr, so my replay has another point of view of that i think.,
    Quote Quote  
  6. Well, I think that it is not okay!

Firstly, you are not contributing a point of view. You are asking a question.

Secondly, you've posted the SAME question in 3 other threads.

I strongly suggest that you familiarise yourself with the forum rules as you are quickly heading towards getting banned.

Regards.
    Michael Tam
    w: Morsels of Evidence
    Quote Quote  
  7. well well, i dont want to disturb anyone and i dont want to break the rules, it is only a comment, I think this is a stupid thing, sorry and thats all, many cafeine.
    Quote Quote