VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hello

Im looking for old Versions of iTunes with the section where you could tick and choose "make a Mp3 CD" (which was free at the time) I've tried looking up oldversion.com and oldapps.com but they don't seem to exist anymore. Anyone know where i could get an old iTunes software?

Thanks
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search PM
    Oldversion.com definitely has older versions of iTunes as you can see from this link http://www.oldversion.com/windows/itunes/

You need to find out which version has the make MP3 CD function as you describe.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Isn't it still free

Also why iTunes there's plenty of programs that can do that
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Heck, VideoHelp even has a few older versions of iTunes on the Tools page for it. ("Download iTunes old versions")

But, yeah, I'd have to agree with s-mp. There's plenty of software choices out there for creating audio CDs from MP3s, and many of them don't require installing a large suite or program like iTunes to do it. They may even do it better and with more options than iTunes would. So, if you don't have iTunes already installed or don't need any of iTunes' other features, why not try something else?
    If cameras add ten pounds, why would people want to eat them?
    Quote Quote  
  5. Thanks

I've have installed iTunes, however when i try to burn tracks to a disc i get the message below. Would anyone know how to fix this issue?
    Image Attached Images  
    Last edited by Dani33; 23rd May 2022 at 07:46.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    A quick websearch implies 0xC0AA0402 is more of a general Windows error than an iTunes error. Are you able to use the drive without any problems outside of iTunes? (Reading and burning discs.)

If you can try burning to a disc from a different set of blank discs, does the problem persist?
    If cameras add ten pounds, why would people want to eat them?
    Quote Quote  
  7. Thanks Ai Haibara for reply

Yes a web-search didn't throw much up for myself, as you say something to do with windows.

Are you able to use the drive without any problems outside of iTunes? (Reading and burning discs.)
    No issues with other burning software

If you can try burning to a disc from a different set of blank discs, does the problem persist?
    Yes

I'm not much of a Tech person. However, I was wondering i have installed software in the past where some were accompanied with "Microsoft .NET" would this be anything? Like i said , i'm not Tech savvy.......Thanks
    Quote Quote