VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi, I have a lot of .ts video files with their respective .aac audio files, I joined one with avidemux but since they are many, I wanted to know if there's a tool to automate in batchs
    Quote Quote  
  2. Try ..

Code:
    for %%a in ("*.ts") do ffmpeg -i "%%~na.aac" -i "%%~na.ts" -acodec copy -vcodec copy "%%~na.muxer.ts"
    pause
    output: ts or mp4 or mkv ..
    責任者-MDX
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by sekininsha View Post
    Try ..

Code:
    for %%a in ("*.ts") do ffmpeg -i "%%~na.aac" -i "%%~na.ts" -acodec copy -vcodec copy "%%~na.muxer.ts"
    pause
    output: ts or mp4 or mkv ..
    I'm not very skilled on the command line, but I made sure I had ffmpeg in the window's 10 enviroment path, I tested it running ffmpeg command, it works fine, when I run your command on the folder where I have the .ts and .aac files it gave me this back

Code:
    %%a was unexpected at this time.
    Last edited by Danilux; 11th Apr 2020 at 20:16.
    Quote Quote  
  4. are you executing this directly in the command prompt or it's in a batch file?.. you have to create a batch file (eg. remux.bat)

or

if you run your code in command prompt you should use only one: % .. in all the names.
    責任者-MDX
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by sekininsha View Post
    are you executing this directly in the command prompt or it's in a batch file?.. you have to create a batch file (eg. remux.bat)

or

if you run your code in command prompt you should use only one: % .. in all the names.
    Yes!! creating the batch file made it worked, you are awesome, just what I needed thank you
    Quote Quote