+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I'm getting the following error when trying to rip one of my DVDs:
    Version: VOB2MPG PRO
    Build: 3.2.2000

Type: System.IndexOutOfRangeException

Source: VOB2MPG

InnerException:

StackTrace: at VOB2MPG_PRO.IFO.x32eac27632acc346.x6c4b20002b48aaf e(UInt32 x2bc0b62708e873bb)
    at VOB2MPG_PRO.IFO.x32eac27632acc346.xa3a9daebe1fd5c9 3(String xeadccf02f8622700, Boolean xb909d68cec5e9c0b)
    at VOB2MPG_PRO.xfed3de3bc2a8e64d.bOpen_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
    at DevComponents.DotNetBar.ButtonX.OnClick(EventArgs e)
    at DevComponents.DotNetBar.ButtonX.OnMouseUp(MouseEve ntArgs e)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
    at DevComponents.DotNetBar.PopupItemControl.WndProc(M essage& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.O nMessage(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.W ndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
    Looking at previous reports about this error message on these forums, it looks like the IFO files can prove useful when looking at this error, so they're attached to this post (I hope - first post on here, so hope I've done that right!).

Can someone help me to get this sorted out?
    Image Attached Files
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    If you are trying to rip straight from the disc...the only and obvious thing to do next is to rip the disc to your HDD first with something like DVDFabDecrypter - then convert to MPEG with VOB2MPEG.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Hi,

Thanks for that advice. Just tried ripping the disk to HDD with DVDFab (which worked OK), but as soon as I then tried to open the video_ts.ifo file in vob2mpeg, I got exactly the same error as I got earlier when trying to rip straight from the DVD.
    Any other ideas?
    Quote Quote  
  4. Are you able to play this DVD in a normal player? I tried opening your IFO file in a DVD player application and it crashed my player. That may be because it couldn't find the video to go along with it, (I don't know much about this) or it may be because the IFO file is corrupted. If you can't play the DVD normally, then that should solve this problem right there.
    Quote Quote