VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search PM
    Hi.

I'm converting a batch of files with Handbrake, but I can't understand why Handbrake doesn't allow to have the same audio settings for all titles? The thing is that I want to use audio track option "auto passthru" for all videos, but as soon as I add them to queue by adding all, then all the videos are added to queue with audio settings AAC (avcodec) 160 bitrate. That means I cannot use add all to queue since the audio settings change back to this default. Am I missing something?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I made a preset with autopass throught and then select folder, choose preset, and add all to queque and it seems to be working. Hope it will works for you too.
    And if you want different resolution (same as source) for each video, dont forget to set Picture - Width and Height to none

Bernix
    Last edited by Bernix; 21st Jun 2016 at 07:53.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search PM
    Hi Bernix!

Thanks for a good advice! Some things are easier than they seem. I made a preset, set it as default and voila! It works! Great!
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by Bernix View Post
    I made a preset with autopass throught and then select folder, choose preset, and add all to queque and it seems to be working. Hope it will works for you too.
    And if you want different resolution (same as source) for each video, dont forget to set Picture - Width and Height to none

Bernix
    Thanks @Bernix, your tip also helped me.
    Quote Quote