VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I am working to distribute video clips about new technologies to 15~20 people every 3~4 months.
    All of them will watch these on their computer/laptops because they need to use the enclosed models and tools.
    This means they have to be able to be read and write.

I choose to send them out in USB sticks.

I would like to find out can WHERE can I buy low capacity USB sticks at a bargain price ?
    I would like to just give them away, so they don't have send it back to me.

I only need about 100MB of memory space, but I can't find a place that sell bundle of 20 or 50 pcs of CHEAP USB sticks.

Please help !
    Quote Quote  
  2. Instead of USB sticks, consider SD cards. 1GB SD memory cards can be had for as little as $5-6. Many modern laptops have SD card readers built in and USB card readers are relatively cheap for a one time purchase.
    "Shut up Wesley!" -- Captain Jean-Luc Picard
    Buy My Books
    Quote Quote  
  3. $3.99 is the cheapest for the 128mb
    Quote Quote  
  4. The root of all evil träskmannen's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    I would check with an advertising agency. Low-capacity USB-sticks are rather common PR gadgets so I guess they can't cost much nowadays.
    In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Where I work I was given a 1 Gig USB Flash setup as bootable to use with Ghost.

When I said Hannah Montana bracelets? The answer was they were the cheapest. $5 each.

A Quick search found these for example. http://www.shopwiki.com/detail/d=Lexar_Media_1GB_Hannah_Montana_USB_Flash_Drive_( Bracelet)/jumpToFirst=t/

Cheap and they can pass them on to kids later when done with them. It is all how you describe them when you send them out.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Quote Quote  
  7. Thank you, my friends ( McCain speech ) ! I could never figure out the right places to look without your help.

Even the Hannah Montana USB stick look okay for us. Not too much Blink that is.

Is there a Sarah Palin edition USB stick out there yet ?
    Quote Quote  
  8. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by SingSing
    Thank you, my friends ( McCain speech ) ! I could never figure out the right places to look without your help.

Even the Hannah Montana USB stick look okay for us. Not too much Blink that is.

Is there a Sarah Palin edition USB stick out there yet ?
    Ya better watch it before yoda comes along and deletes this thread
    Quote Quote  
  9. joe,,,joe,,,where is joe?... everyone here is joe
    Quote Quote